term and condition
Terms of service are the legal agreements between a service provider and a person who wants to use that service. The person must agree to abide by the terms of service in order to use the offered service.
ROOM ID aND PASSWORD WILL BE shared on website AT SHARP 10:40 PM
Rewards for Winners:
• 178 UC
• His Profile will display on our website till next tournament
• If he has a gaming channel or Instagram account we will promote it on our website till next tournament
1. These Official Rules establish the rules of tournament play, including rules governing player eligibility, tournament structure, point structure, prize awards, and player conduct.
2. Read and perceive these Official Rules before you’ll participate within the tournament. You must settle for these Official Rules to participate within the tournament, and you must abide by these Official Rules to remain eligible to play in the Tournament and receive prizes. All of this is explained below.
3. All tournament matches are allowed to be streamed online by PUBG Mobile.
4. PUBG Mobile has the right to decide outside or even against the rulebook in special cases to guarantee fair play.
Ø Team – Changes every weeek
Ø Server – depends on voting
Ø Map – Erangel
Ø Mode – TPP Classic
MINIMUM REQUIRED PLAYERS
For any tournament to start, we need a minimum of 75% players/teams to participate.
2. In certain cases where the 75% minimum participation is not met, we have the right to cancel the particular tournament and refund the buy-in (tournament entry) fee to the respective users.
1. If a player is idle or inactive for more than 5 minutes the system auto kicks out the player from the game room. Please note, we will not take any responsibility if the system auto kicks you out of the game room for being idle.
2. Players are responsible for their technical issues (hardware/internet).
3. If the warm-up time in the starting area is exceeded the game goes on even if the issue is not solved yet. In case of problems affecting a significant amount of players, a replay of the map may be called.
1. All participants must check-in at the PUBG Online Tournament website before the tournament starts on the day (PUBG Mobile holds the decision with late participants).
2. SMS/Mail by WhatsApp notification will be sent to players with Room ID and Password 15 minutes before the scheduled time.
3. Players are advised to join the room 15 minutes before the game starts
- Only first 100 players who entered the room are countable
- Teaming with other players will result in a permanent ban from Tournaments and may result in Ban from Game for 7 days.
- Players must use the PUBG Mobile Username provided in the registration form for the tournament. Any change in username should be reported to support at least 4 hours before the match time.
- If unregistered Player, duo or squad wins. Free UC or prize money will not be given to it.
- All players must install the newest version of the game to participate in PUBG Online Tournament. Any update must be installed before the tournament starts, so delays will be at a minimum.
- The players are not allowed to use any hacks or any other software/tool which gives them an undue advantage. Players are not allowed to use any 3rd party applications that will enhance or change the default gameplay All players are encouraged to record the whole match, including the mobile console with another filming device. Players must turn off the microphone function, and turn on the speaker and change the voice channel to All in case of any urgent announcement from the spectator and organizer.
- No religion and politics.
- Be kind Respect other humans Listen to the moderation team No bullying, sexism, racism, homophobia or other hate-based chat
- Don’t spam words or use all-caps No spoilers to a game, TV show or film
- Don’t argue with people over chat — especially the moderators
- Use the language spoken by the broadcaster (so they can reply to what you are saying and other people in chat can understand the conversation)
- No advertising or self-promotion